May is National Home Improvement Month and there is no better time to take care of your windows and doors… whether you’re installing new windows, new doors or adding replacement windows to your home, American Window Systems is there to help!
The experts at American Window Systems recommend a thorough “check-up” and cleaning of windows and screens each May as part of National Home Improvement Month.
When seeking a reputable installer there are several questions you should ask. American Window System will be happy to answer these and more either through our contact page or the following number: 1-800-251-0880
- How long have you been in business?
- How long have you been installing replacement windows?
- Are you licensed and registered with our state?
- How many window installation products have you done in the past 12 months?
- Will my project require a permit? If so, will you obtain it for the project?
- What building codes must be followed for this project? What safety precautions will you take on this project?
- May I have a list of references for at least four previous clients?
- What projects are you currently working on and can I visit the jobsites?
- Will you be using subcontractors for this project? If so, can you supply all insurance and licenses for them?
- Do you carry personal liability, worker’s compensation and property damage insurance coverage?
- Are you bonded?
- What is your requested payment schedule for a window installation project?
- How do you prefer payment?