Choosing new or replacement windows for your home is one of the most significant home improvement projects you can take on. This is an important decision and requires homeowners to consider many contributing factors: budget, style, timeframe, long-term investment, and above all: quality.
At American Window Systems in Vallejo, CA, we thoroughly enjoy assisting our clients with their home window projects and ensuring they choose the right windows for their home and budget. We place huge importance on quality!
Before deciding anything else for your new or replacement windows in Vallejo, CA, be sure to have a base knowledge of some of the various materials available to you.
– Vinyl windows: known for their energy efficiency. These are very popular because they are low in cost and low maintenance (i.e.: no repainting or stain needed), and they will not rust or rot. Manufacturer options at American Window Systems: Simonton, Milgard, Cascade, Ply Gem.
– Aluminum windows: known for their strength, lasting value, and usability to maximize views. Manufacturer options at American Window Systems: Western, All Weather.
– Wood windows: known for their classic, high-end look and conformability to historic structures. Manufacturer options at American Window Systems: Weather Shield Jeld-Wen, and Lincoln.
Distinguishing features of high-quality windows for your project:
Before you choose a window, visit a showroom so you can see, touch, and test out the various options and ask all your questions. Our showroom is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and we’d be happy to show you around! While there, check out the below key points.
– Names you can trust: to get the highest quality products, you have to choose reputable manufacturers. At American Window Systems, only the best of the best is offered. Our product lines boast awards for their superiority in comparison with competitors.
– Warranty: quality craftsmanship and installation will be backed by warranties—do not settle for work or products without this.
– Operation: try out the display windows at a showroom. How does the window feel as you open and close it? Does the window close and latch tightly? If you want a screened window—do the screens fit snugly and are they easy to remove?
– Heavy duty hardware: when you touch different cranks and handles, you will easily feel the difference between cheaply made and quality products.
– Glass options: which windows can you opt for double- or triple-pane? Ask!
– Low-E glazing option: ask our team about this option on any of our windows. Low-E glazing maximizes energy preservation by up to 30%!
– Strong weather seals: it doesn’t matter how efficient or beautiful a window is, the weather seal has to be sound.
High-quality windows are all about the thoughtful details. Our team at American Window Systems recommends you visit our showroom just outside Vallejo, CA, so you can see for yourself—our windows are as beautiful as they are strong and dependable. Our goal is to ensure you get the right windows for your project, personal style, and budget. We’re happy when you are happy! Give us a call to get those creative wheels turning. We can’t wait to meet you!
American Window Systems, Inc
1729 Action Avenue, Suite B
Napa, CA 94559